Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Coral, Craft, Navy, and White challenge

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, I have been busy crafting Christmas Presents.  Now that Christmas has past and I am starting to get back into a regular routine, I will try to get my rear in gear again!


Today, I am up on Practical Scrappers with a challenge to do a layout using Coral, Navy, White and Kraft.  This is what I came up with...

I love this black and white picture of my little girl long ago and thought the coral print was the perfect background to bring out those chubby little legs!

Be sure to check back soon. Along with my regular Practical Scrapper posts, I am going to be starting a big project that I am pretty excited about and can't wait to start sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment