Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dad Sack Card

This weeks 10 Things post for Practical Scrappers was to incorporate a bag in some way 
on our layout or card.

I had found some mini sacks by The Paper Studio a while back that I knew 
would be perfect for this challenge!

I started with a 5" x 7" card and matted it with navy blue cardstock.  I then used BoBunny's Family Is... line for most of the rest of my card.  The yellow polka dot paper was cut to fit, the other embellishments are all cardstock cutouts from BoBunny that I picked up at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington.  I love the color combinations from this line!

The mini sack is just the right size for a gift card to be slipped in for Dad.


Please leave a comment or follow my blog to let me know what you think!

Thanks for looking!

Leslii


No comments:

Post a Comment