Friday, June 28, 2013

Superhero by Amy Locurto

 As many of you already know, I am a member of The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington's design team. This month I was priviledged to get to work with Pebbles' Party Superhero by Amy Locurto.  I love the way these turned out!


First up, is a double layout of my 4 year old's birthday party.  I used oval cutouts from the patterned papers to accent my pictures.  I also cut apart the star garland and scattered the stars around the pages.


Next is a card perfect for just about any little guy.  The characters and stars are stickers, I also added some Stickles to the paper, just for extra little kid fun.


Last but not least is my favorite project from this month, a wall hanging for my little guys' room.  I fussy cut all of the pieces and used a piece of the patterned paper that looks like notebook paper for the background. The pieces were all simply adhered to the paper and then I used Hod Podge to secure it all on a canvas.


I really enjoyed working with this line, I hope you like what I came up with!

Thanks for looking!
Leslii


No comments:

Post a Comment