Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Practical Scrappers - 10 things Stickers

For this weeks ten things challenge on Practical Scrappers, we were asked to use stickers.  Of course there are a ton of stickers out there but it seems like we get into a rut and just throw them on a page to make less white space.  There are a ton of fun ways to change up stickers or simply use them in a different way.  Be sure and check out the Practical Scrappers blog post for more ways to use those stickers!

I started out with a layered sticker from My Mind's Eye, here you can see it as it came, fresh from the package.  As you can see, it is already super cute but I wanted to add a little more interest so I used my Close To My Heart liquid glass and added a few bits of extra detail.



 Hopefully, you can see the dots around the scalloped edge, I also filled in the heart, and added a border along the outside edge of the bottom layer. (I know it is kind of hard to see, sorry!)


Here you can see, a couple of other detail stickers from the project.  I did add liquid glass to the circle  sticker as well, but in the picture, it is hard to see.


And, this is my final product!  I love the way it turned out!  I have been decorating chipboard words for several months now, and I have to admit, this is one of my favorites!


I hope you like my project!  Thanks for looking!
Leslii

1 comment: