Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ten Things Doilies

This week I was asked to use doilies for our ten things post on Practical Scrappers.  To be honest, I have never used a doily in my life and I really wasn't sure what I was going to with them.  My good friend Christine Meyer gave me a variety of sizes and shapes to chose from, and although I was unsure, I am happy with the final result!


When I received the doilies, they were pure white but I chose to add some color.  I used the color Hollyhock from Close to My Heart and simply took the ink pad and pressed it onto each doily.


The title is a chipboard accent that I have had in my stash for awhile. The "ribbon" is simply a strip of white cardstock dotted with pink Stickles.


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you like it!

Leslii



No comments:

Post a Comment