Monday, September 9, 2013

Ten Things - White Pen

Practical Scrapper's Ten Things challenge this week was to use a white pen.  

I use white pen fairly often but I almost always use it to faux stitch.  Today I used the white gel pen in a different way.  I chose to doodle on my layout.  I had a lot of fun with it and made a very busy layout of a very busy little couple.


I used the white ink to make designs on the background and to journal on the page.


I cut the title on my Cricut Expression and I added a few fun elements for dimension.  The paper is all from Simple Stories Smarty Pants collection, I bought it at The Scrapbooking Studio and it is all super cute!



This is my final product.  I have to admit, it was a bit of a reach for my comfort zone but I love the way it turned out, almost as much as I love these two kiddos!

Thanks for looking!
Leslii

No comments:

Post a Comment